- 260 g truss tomatoes
- 1 cup parmesan finely grated
- 4 eggs
- 4 zucchinis large trimmed (pre buy at supermarket already made)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch salt *to taste *to season
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place tomatoes onto one tray and drizzle with oil. Season with salt. Spread parmesan evenly onto remaining tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and parmesan forms a golden melted crust. Break parmesan crisp into large shards.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Reduce heat to low, and when bubbles subside, use a spoon to stir the water until a whirlpool forms. Break an egg into a small bowl and gently slide into the whirlpool. Cook for 3 minutes, or until whites are cooked. Use a slotted spoon to transfer egg to a plate. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Using a spiraliser, turn zucchinis into spirals. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add zucchini and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes or until just softened. Remove from heat. Add basil. Toss until combined. Divide zoodles between serving plates and top each with a poached egg. Serve with roast tomatoes and parmesan crisps.
*Please note that this receipt was found on the Master Cook Website
"Live in your life"The one common thread which has woven through my life is my love of the gym, "my happy place" I have come to appreciate the simple ability to participate in life.Knowing the determination to do better is what has kept me inspired in life. Whatever lessons life has given me, I know [...]
With a large number of people being swept up into the ideas of a greener lifestyle it is no wonder that many people are turning Vegan as well. For the vast majority of people a Vegan lifestyle is aligned to going back to the old ways, which is also considered much healthier. If [...]
Most of the time you will find me at the gym weight training or doing one of my favorite spin classes.Recently I decided that I needed to change my program slightly as I was a bit over doing the same routine everyday, so I decided to go back to where I first started with my [...]
I'm Michelle and proud to be an ambassador for Never Look Back Active Wear.I am 42 years young, a wife and a mother of 2 children aged 6 & 8 years old and work part-time while doing the mum juggling-act, which most women can relate too I'm sure.I'm not going to delve into my past [...]
My Journey began almost 9 years ago, now this is a bit of a story so you will have to bare with me as I tell my story, when I look back it seems like almost a lifetime ago. "Warning this story will take you 5 min to read because it is a true story".I [...]
Ingredients500g Beef fillet sliced1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil2 teaspoons chilli paste2 cloves garlic crushed12 basil leaves torn2 tomatoes seeded and diced100g baby beans blanched1 continental cucumber dicedCrispy noodles to serveSteamed rice to serveMethod1. Combine the sliced beef fillet, garlic and chilli paste in a small bowl.2. Heat the oil in a large wok [...]
Ingredients½ cup sesame seeds ¾ cup pumpkin seeds 1 cup of sunflower seeds ¾ cup sultanas ½ cup cranberries ½ cup coconut oil 2-3 tablespoons of honeyMethod1/. Place all the seeds into a dry frying pan on a medium to low heat to toast the seeds until sesame seeds start to brown.2/. Allow to rest on the side while [...]
Ingredients:1 1/2 Cups Flour1/2 Cup Sugar1 Teaspoon Salt2 Teaspoons Baking Powder3/4 Cup of Almond Milk 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil or Olive Oil1 Cup Frozen BlueberriesMethod: Mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Mix in almond milk and preferred oil.Gently add in frozen blueberries.Pour into a muffin pan and bake at 400 degrees for [...]
Never Look Back has now been changing women’s lives for the past two years, we have made it to our second year in business and although the road has had some twists and turns, we are so proud to be able to say that we have made it past the trial phase, thanks to the [...]