- 260 g truss tomatoes
- 1 cup parmesan finely grated
- 4 eggs
- 4 zucchinis large trimmed (pre buy at supermarket already made)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch salt *to taste *to season
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place tomatoes onto one tray and drizzle with oil. Season with salt. Spread parmesan evenly onto remaining tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and parmesan forms a golden melted crust. Break parmesan crisp into large shards.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Reduce heat to low, and when bubbles subside, use a spoon to stir the water until a whirlpool forms. Break an egg into a small bowl and gently slide into the whirlpool. Cook for 3 minutes, or until whites are cooked. Use a slotted spoon to transfer egg to a plate. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Using a spiraliser, turn zucchinis into spirals. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add zucchini and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes or until just softened. Remove from heat. Add basil. Toss until combined. Divide zoodles between serving plates and top each with a poached egg. Serve with roast tomatoes and parmesan crisps.
*Please note that this receipt was found on the Master Cook Website