Sweet chilli and basil stir fry with crispy noodles
500g Beef fillet sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
2 teaspoons chilli paste
2 cloves garlic crushed
12 basil leaves torn
2 tomatoes seeded and diced
100g baby beans blanched
1 continental cucumber diced
Crispy noodles to serve
Steamed rice to serve
1. Combine the sliced beef fillet, garlic and chilli paste in a small bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a large wok over medium heat and fry the basil leaves until clear and crisp. Remove gently and set aside to drain.
3. Increase the heat to high and stir fry the pork fillet for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Toss through the tomato and beans and heat through.
5. Fold through the cucumber and spoon stir fry onto a bed of crispy fried noodles.
6. Top with the fried basil leaves and serve with steamed Jasmine rice.