Bircher Muesli with Apple, Sultanas and Almonds
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cored and grated
- 1/2 cup dried sultanas
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Light Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1 cup Apple Juice No Added Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 100 g Dried Apricots
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Natural Almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Natural Pistachios, toasted, chopped
- Mix apple, sultanas, oats, yoghurt, apple juice, and cinnamon in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grab a saucepan and combine the dried apricots, honey, and 1/3 cup of water together. Bring to a simmer over a medium to low heat. Now simmer gently for around 10 minutes, or until you feel the apricots and sultanas are plump and the syrup has thickend slightly. Cool completely.
- Divide the muesli into 4 bowls. Top with the apricot mixture, almonds, and pistachios and you are ready to serve.